Business Development Manager
A qualified Business Development Manager who generate new sales leads, while maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
Experienced Business Development Manager who is responsible for :
- Maintaining a good working relationship with new prospects.
- Planning new marketing initiatives.
- Providing new product developments to prospective clients
- Following up new business opportunities with marketing support
- Analyzing the target markets, including the industry, the company, the project, contacts to know which market strategies are preferable.
- Helping NGOs to maintain IT security.
Holding Bachelor Degree in Computer Information System from Al-Isra University 2002-2006.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified iso 27001 security implementer
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).. In Progress.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Candidate (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring (MCTS)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified It Professional (MCITP)
- Symantec Technical Specialist.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Bitdefender Technical Diploma.
- How To Be A Leader.
- Cyberoam Ccnsp Firewall.